BOTH parents/Carers plus adult students are asked to read each statement carefully before signing:
1. I understand that during this COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, I, as a parent, will NOT be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area. I understand that this procedure change is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to limit to the extent of everyone’s potential risk of exposure.
This excludes parents of STUDENTS aged 3 and 4 only this class number will be limited, due to the very young age of the children parents may wait socially distanced in the Foyer at Curry Rivel Village Hall.
2. I understand that IF there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area, I MUST sanitize my hands before entering, and wear a mask. While in the facility, I must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people, except for my own child.
3. I understand that to enter the studio premises my child must be free from COVID-19 symptoms. If, during the class, any of the following symptoms appear, my child will be separated from the rest of the people in the studio. I will be contacted, and my child MUST be picked up from the studio within 15 minutes. Adult students will be asked to be separated from the others in the studio before arranging transport home.
●Shortness of Breath
●Loss of taste or smell
While many of these symptoms might be non-COVID-19 symptoms we are proceeding with caution by assuming this may be COVID-19 during this Public Health Emergency. If you or your child does exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, you will need to be symptom free for 72 hours before returning to the facility.
4.I understand that students will be welcome to wear a mask into the building although it is not required, however students will be asked to remove their mask while dancing as the WHO does not recommend wearing a mask while exercising. If I would prefer for my child to wear a mask for the entire time that they are in the studio, I will indicate that to the teacher prior to the start of term.
5. I understand that students will be provided access to hand sanitizer when entering the building. I understand that my child is welcome to bring their own hand sanitizer and use it.
6. Bare feet in dance classes is now only permitted for exam classes and extra precautions will be taken with regards to floor cleaning on these occasions.
7.Students MUST not change on site and come dressed for class. Each student MUST remove their shoes upon entering the facility. Those shoes will be put into their personal dance bag and all students belongings will be limited. Students cannot outdoor shoes into class.
8.I will immediately notify Dragonflies Dance if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had contact exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms as listed in Number 3 above, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19.
9. I understand that Students entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines, or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
10. Should there be a spike in COVID-19 cases, and we are forced into a stay-at-home situation again, all classes will continue virtually whereby I understand that Dragonflies Dance, or members acting on behalf of Dragonflies Dance will not assume responsibility for any bodily or personal injury consisting of or arising out of any participation in any physical training or athletic activity at home.
I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the provisions listed herein. I acknowledge that failure to act in accordance with the provisions listed herein, or with any other policy or procedure outlined by Dragonflies Dance will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of my registration at Dragonflies Dance. I acknowledge that my activity may be terminated if it is determined that my actions, or lack of action, unnecessarily exposes another dancer, their family member, or any staff member to COVID-19.